Members of the Old Fort Niagara Association receive:
- Free admission to Old Fort Niagara for twelve months
- Free admission to special events (fundraisers excepted)
- Discounted admission rates for their guests
- A 10% discount on items in the Museum Shop
- A newsletter devoted to the Fort's history and archaeology
- Notice of membership functions and special events
Family: $50 (parents & dependent children; or grandparents & grandchildren)
Lifetime: $1,000 (payable over five years)
Membership fees support the preservation and operation of Old Fort Niagara. Life membership fees are deposited in the Old Fort Niagara Permanent Development Fund for investment purposes only.
Old Fort Niagara is a State Historic Site operated by the Old Fort Niagara Association, Inc., in cooperation with the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation. Membership in the Old Fort Niagara Association, a not-for-profit organization, is open to anyone.
Hours of Operation
The Fort is open year round with the exception of New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Jan - June 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- July - Aug - 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Sept - Dec - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Please note: Ticket sales end 30 minutes before closing time.
Support the Fort
Old Fort Niagara is operated by the Old Fort Niagara Association, an independent, not-for-profit organization established in 1927. We do not rely on tax dollars. Instead, the Fort is funded through a combination of admission fees, museum shop sales and charitable contributions.